Finger millets also known as ragi is seeded annual cereal which belongs to the grass family. Le Organics millets are sourced from organic farms in southern India which are known for millets.
It contains important amino acids—isoleucine, leucine, methionine and phenyl alanine which are not present in other starchy meals. It has the highest amount of calcium and potassium.
- Packed with protein
- It have between 5-30 times the calcium content found in other cereals.
- Ragi controls diabetes
- Ragi has anti cancer potential
- Ragi phenolic content and antioxidants which are important factors in preventing ageing
- Ragi flour can be used to make ragi bread for daily food in place of carbohydrate white flour and rice
- Ragi flour are mixed with flour of other grains and dry fruits to make multi grain drink
- Ragi mixed with Jaggery can be used for making sweets