Le Organics Kokum ( Garcinia indica ) , is a fruit-bearing tree that has culinary, pharmaceutical, and industrial uses. It is a small fruit like cherry tomato which is red in colour and deepens to purple on ripening. The fruit is mostly acidic in taste and has no touch of sweetness. It is salty and often tastes like cranberries.
• The Natural Antacid – great for digestion ( sweet, tangy & highly refreshing sherbet is excellent for intestinal health )
• High Antibacterial & antiviral property, vital for immunity
• Very rich in Fiber ( Every 2 grams in 100 grams Kokum )
• Highly effective anti-oxidant – Used for anti-ageing properties
• Amazing anti-diabetic potential. Helps in secretion of Insulin