Le Organics Millet Flour are made by stone ground millets. It has a subtle flavour, lots of vitamins and minerals, and adds a lovely creamy colour to baked goods. Millets are small grains which are rich source of gluten free carbohydrates with more fiber and protein. Unlike most other grains, this versatile, gluten free grain is alkaline, which makes it easy to digest and helps balance the body's natural tendency towards acidity. Our Millet flour has a light, mild flavor, making it perfect for sweet or savory baking. It lends a delicate cake-like crumb to your baked goods.
How to Use
- Use cooked fluffy millet as a replacement for any grain, such as rice or quinoa
- Serve millet mashed potatoes (hold the potatoes!) as a side dish with dinner
- Make a soup such as this Curried Sweet Potato and Millet Soup to warm you up on a cold winter day.
Benefits of Millet Flour
- Lowers Blood Sugar and Cholesterol level
- Excellent option for diabetic or gluten allergic people
- Insoluble fibers are prebiotic and helps in digestion
- Alkaline in nature so keeps gut healthy
- Helps in weight loss