Prakritik is one of leading organic food supplier from Mumbai, India. Its literal translation is Natural and so is its objective, bring natural certified food to each household. Le Organics collaborated with Prakritik for Hong Kong market as they both have same vision Be Fit Naturally.
- Coconut oil tops the list of superfood oils.
- The list of benefits of coconut oil is endless.
- It’s perpetually good for everything, starting from our skin to absorbing the right nutrition into our body.
Difference between extra virgin and commercial oils
- A vital difference between Extra virgin and regular coconut oil is the method used to extract them.
- Extra Virgin coconut oil does not undergo any refining process like regular coconut oil does.
- It is neither bleached nor is it exposed to any chemicals.
- It packs a more intense taste of coconut
Benefits of Coconut Oil
- It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that are excellent for treating wounds.
- It does so by speeding up the process of healing, providing antioxidants and increasing collagen levels in our blood.
- Collagen is a significant component in our blood that primarily aids in wound healing.
- Its antibacterial properties also help keep infection risks from open wounds at bay.
- The high levels of antioxidants present in extra virgin coconut oil help in reducing inflammation and improving bone health.
- These fats have powerful abilities to fight bacterias.